Becoming a Lil' Kickers Franchise Owner
Lil' Kickers is a turn-key child development soccer franchise program ready for you to launch within 4-8 weeks at your established location. We offer the systems you need to build and grow your franchise business including market study, demographic review and reporting, established and proven curricula, and immersion training for your coordinators and instructors. We also offer comprehensive support, solid marketing plans, and professional materials to help you prospect, sell, and retain customers. In other words, we help bring the families in and keep them there.
Don't Suffer From Lost Opportunity Cost! Get Started Today!
Lil’ Kickers offers all the tools and support you need to build a successful youth program at your facility. There are several steps to take to successfully launch Lil’ Kickers:
- Qualify! Lil’ Kickers is a great program for most facilities. However, we must conduct a market analysis of your facility and your potential customer base before we move forward.
- Commitment! Upon a favorable market demographic analysis of your area completed by our team, it's time to move forward by signing the contract and becoming a Lil' Kickers franchise.
- Pick a Start Date! Now that you’ve decided to become a Lil’ Kickers partner, you need to pick a start date with 6-8 weeks lead time.
- Pick Training Dates! Once your start date is selected, you’ll be able to choose from a couple different training sessions which are held at our corporate headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
- Marketing Programs Launch! With your start date in mind, Lil’ Kickers will begin the comprehensive task of marketing to your new customer base.
- Registrations Begin! Once the marketing programs launch, customers start learning about the programs you offer and will start to inquire.
- Grand Opening Session Starts! Congratulations...You are now on your way to turning your down time into prime time!